Details Product Specs
Designed for specialty coffee lovers and the Mazzer ZM is a WCE qualified coffee grinder and features cutting-edge technology and completely new functionalities. Grind for batch, brew, and pour-overs in an easy to program, clean, and maintenance coffee grinder.
The ZM features flat burrs specifically designed and tested to grind for both espresso with 151B (spare part) and filter coffee with 151F (factory fitted) or 151G (spare part). ZM’s keeps coffee grounds cooler to preserve flavor and taste compounds thanks to a double ventilation system with electronic control and low rpm (900 rpm at 50Hz, 1050 rpm at 60Hz).
- The lowest coffee retention, <0.45g.
- Grind adjustments can be made electronically within units of microns, so the grind setting is understandable, accurate, and repeatable.
- True Zero calibration ensures that grind settings are identical from grinder to grinder.
- Record up to 20 grind settings with customized names and 4 programmable buttons for quick recipe recall.
- Alerts on service needs with easy access to the grinding chamber for cleaning and burr replacement.
- Flatt burrs and a fan cooling system
Optional Add On's
151G Burr: For filter as a spare part.
151B Burr: For espresso.
Hopper: 2.9 lbs. (1.3 kg) inox canister.
Please contact us to learn more about these options and pricing. We recommend throwing in extra burrs as a best practice for changing grinder burrs.
About The Brand
Coffee grinder production started in the 40s and Mazzer quickly gained worldwide popularity in the market as a pioneer in the industry specializing in grinder-dosers and coffee grinders. Today the company has a strong philosophy that stands on perfectionism and constant improvement so you can be sure that you're selecting the perfect espresso bean grinder from Mazzer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.