Details Product Specs
Equipment orders undergo thorough bench testing prior to departure and typically ship within 10-15 business days unless otherwise noted.
The Kold S has a sleek and forward-looking design and perfect for high-volume cafes. It features a grinder-doser with a belt-driven transmission, conical grinding blades, and slow-speed rotation suitable for high consumption.
Kold S Electronic Features
You can expect cutting-edge technology and premium quality grinds from the Kold S. Besides enhanced performances in terms of consistency and retention, the Kold S is characterized by the particular attention it pays to the temperature of the coffee beans: coffee beans are protected against exposure to heat even if grinding times are extended, thanks to a specifically designed mechanical construction, low RPM and the double cooling system.
- Grind Flow Control System ensures uniform coffee grounds in your portafilter while eliminating waste on the counter.
- Electronic control panel in 19 languages with daily grinding statistics.
- Programmable single, double and triple dose buttons: time adjustment to a hundredth of a second.
- Manual grinding mode and the ability to set up a maximum dose cap.
- Alerts on service needs to prolong the life of your machine.
- Ergonomically designed control panel with a wide viewing angle (>160°).
Optional Add On's
Oversize Dose: 0.28-0.36 oz (8-10,5g)
Press: Spring coffee pressing device with long fork.
Tamper: Easy tamper for doser.
Please contact us to learn more about these options and pricing. We recommend throwing in extra burrs as a best practice for changing grinder burrs.
About The Brand
Coffee grinder production started in the 40s and Mazzer quickly gained worldwide popularity in the market as a pioneer in the industry specializing in grinder-dosers and coffee grinders. Today the company has a strong philosophy that stands on perfectionism and constant improvement so you can be sure that you're selecting the perfect espresso bean grinder from Mazzer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.