Details Product Specs
Strada MP Features
The allows for progressive control of water flow and pressure via a mechanical internal valve, thus allowing controlled pre-infusion. La Marzocco‘s classic paddle interface is manually operated by the Barista: a very classic espresso machine indeed. With dedicated coffee boilers and pressure gauges for each brew group, the Barista benefits by having real-time coffee boiler pressure throughout the extraction.
- The thermal stability system ensures that as water passes through each element, the temperature is further stabilized.
- Performance touch steam wands are vacuum-insulated double-walled steam wands that remain cool to the touch while delivering high volume dry steam.
- Independent boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual PID coffee and steam allow you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperatures.
- Digital display with intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
About The Brand
La Marzocco was born in Florence, Italy at a time when people were drinking more wine and very little coffee. As a big influencer of the coffee industry in the U.S., La Marzocco first established itself with Starbucks in the mid-'90s. Soon after lots of serious and hard-core baristas started opening up their own coffee shops and turned to La Marzocco commercial espresso machines due to their output of high-quality coffee drinks. So for years, baristas have been appreciating the details and quality of these handmade espresso machines for their reliability, durability, and timeless aesthetics. Expect everything to be special about your La Marzocco.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.