Details Product Specs
Equipment orders undergo thorough bench testing prior to departure and typically ship within 10-15 business days unless otherwise noted.
The Strada is a machine developed by baristas for baristas, featuring a sleek italian design that can be customized. Over the course of two years, La Marzocco worked with thirty of the world’s finest coffee professionals to design a machine. This group was known as the “Street Team”; the Strada, Italian for street, was named in their honor. The Strada features a lower profile that invites customer engagement in a café setting, while also providing the barista an open, expansive work area. The Strada platform has been designed to encourage creativity and customization so that each machine can be unique.
Strada EE Features
The Strada EE is characterized by its underlying mechanical and electronic features. The initials “EE” refer to a feature whereby brewing is activated by the simple start & stop motion of the paddle on the group head, albeit with electronic pre-infusion. This model includes proportional steam valves, both featuring anti-reduction valves.
- Proportional steam valve with a level style activation for proportional solenoid steam valve eliminates the need for regular maintenance.
- Autobackflush to help keep your machine clean so it makes better-tasting coffee.
- Independent boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- The thermal stability system allows water to pass through each element, so the temperature is further stabilized.
- Insulated boilers reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Performance touch steam wands are vacuum-insulated double-walled steam wands that remain cool to the touch while delivering high volume dry steam.
About The Brand
La Marzocco was born in Florence, Italy at a time when people were drinking more wine and very little coffee. As a big influencer of the coffee industry in the U.S., La Marzocco first established itself with Starbucks in the mid-'90s. Soon after lots of serious and hard-core baristas started opening up their own coffee shops and turned to La Marzocco commercial espresso machines due to their output of high-quality coffee drinks. So for years, baristas have been appreciating the details and quality of these handmade espresso machines for their reliability, durability, and timeless aesthetics. Expect everything to be special about your La Marzocco.