Details Product Specs
New to 2022 is the Linea Classic S, a workhorse that received some handy upgrades such as the user interface for baristas, and engineering for techs. All of this was done around a design that ensures it's as durable as ever while still offering a ton of value for business owners. You can still expect the same great straight lines and simple charm that the Linea offers as it occupies cafes, roasters, and chains around the world. The Linea S is a classic La Marzocco machine that has long supported and helped to develop the specialty coffee industry since the 1990s. It is a heavy-duty workhorse that performs reliably in the highest volume settings. A tried and true machine, the Linea is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant.
Linea Classic S EE Espresso Machine Features
The semi-automatic version (ee) of the Linea S is our most popular espresso machine. This machine is handcrafted in the finest Italian tradition and features double stainless steel boilers and saturated groups designed for extremely stable temperature and maximized steam capacity.
- Dual boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID coffee & steam allows baristas to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures.
- Saturated groups ensure water never leaves the coffee boiler during the brewing process, ensuring unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- The steam valve fully opens in a ½ turn, requiring less movement for the barista to steam.
- This machine is pro app compatible via the electronic board so you can easily connect to the La Marzocco Pro App, allowing adjustments to your machine to be made easier, and simpler while offering a more intuitive experience without having to interrupt beverage production.
Optional Add On's
Barista Lights: LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
High Cup Rail: This allows users to stack multiple layers of cups.
Customization: Brand it with your logo, specialize the color and finish changes, metal plating, wood accents, glass body panels, interior lighting, punched pattern panels, artwork applications, custom engraving on wood and glass, metal leaf applications … the list goes on and on. Request a quote.
Please contact us to learn more about these additional options and pricing.
About The Brand
La Marzocco was born in Florence, Italy at a time when people were drinking more wine and very little coffee. As a big influencer of the coffee industry in the U.S., La Marzocco first established itself with Starbucks in the mid-'90s. Soon after lots of serious and hard-core baristas started opening up their own coffee shops and turned to La Marzocco commercial espresso machines due to their output of high-quality coffee drinks. So for years, baristas have been appreciating the details and quality of these handmade espresso machines for their reliability, durability, and timeless aesthetics. Expect everything to be special about your La Marzocco.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.