Details Product Specs
GB5 S AV Features
The gracious lines and harmonious curves of the GB5 S speak to the La Marzocco heritage of design and intention. The understated side shields, elegant Florentine lilies, and subtle insignia of La Marzocco on the cup rail combine to give this machine the feel of an heirloom built to stand the test of time.
- Dual PIDs (brew & steam) allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures.
- Piero Group Caps have a re-engineered internal water path that increases temperature stability.
- Auto backflush simplifies the cleaning process to improve efficiency.
- Dimmable barista lights for eco, on, and brewing modes allow you to focus on your extraction and cup (not dimmable in EE configuration).
- Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Performance touch steam wands are vacuum-insulated double-walled steam wands that remain cool to the touch while delivering high volume dry steam.
- Eco Mode can be programmed to enter standby mode, improving energy and efficiency.
Optional Add On's
Cup Warmer: Keep your espresso and cappuccino cups evenly heated at a proper temperature.
High Legs: Makes it easier to access beneath the machine.
*Please note that the product images shown feature the high legs upgrade version of this machine.
Please contact us to learn more about these options and pricing.
About The Brand
La Marzocco was born in Florence, Italy at a time when people were drinking more wine and very little coffee. As a big influencer of the coffee industry in the U.S., La Marzocco first established itself with Starbucks in the mid-'90s. Soon after lots of serious and hard-core baristas started opening up their own coffee shops and turned to La Marzocco commercial espresso machines due to their output of high-quality coffee drinks. So for years, baristas have been appreciating the details and quality of these handmade espresso machines for their reliability, durability, and timeless aesthetics. Expect everything to be special about your La Marzocco.