Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
This product usually ships same day.
Experts Standing By
Drop us a line via chat or email if you need any help at all.
Espresso PartsWe bundle you save! Our basic Espresso Parts Espresso Machine Cleaning Combo includes a 20 oz. container of our Espresso Machine Cleaning Detergent and a black Pallo Coffee Tool.
Puro Caff® Espresso Machine Cleaner
The Espresso Parts Espresso Machine Cleaner is a specially designed cleaner for espresso machines. Also known as Puro Caff, we thought it was so good, we put our name on it as well.
- Specifically designed for espresso machines
- Backflush program formulated with the Barista in mind
- Essential component in daily machine maintenance
- Available in Bulk
- NSF and OMRI™ Certified.
The Pallo Coffee Tool features:
Coffeetool is a better, smarter way to clean and maintain your espresso machine. At Pallo, they've approached daily espresso machine cleaning and maintenance from an entirely different angle. Coffeetool's unique design and innovative features means espresso machine maintenance just got a lot more efficient and a lot less painful.
The original multi-purpose barista tool. This revolutionary super tool will change what you expect out of your espresso brush forever...
- Bristle Cartridge. Threaded, replaceable espresso machine brush bristle cartridges, all varying in stiffness, bristle count and weight. When bristles wear out simply screw on a new one.
- Water Deflectors. Pallo Coffeetool's ingenious water deflectors prevent scalding hot water from ever reaching your hands.
- Steam Wand. Vent poker at one end for cleaning and declogging neglected tips. Get rid of the paper clips, we have a better solution!
- Detergent Spoon. Save money by dispensing the right amount of powdered detergent every time!
The Pallo Coffeetool comes with (1) color tool handle and (1) threaded bristle cartridge. Additional bristles in packs of 3 item# PALLO_BR1 may also be purchased.
FOR USE ON ESPRESSO MACHINES
Backflush (each group head):
- Insert blind filter in porta-filter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Puro® Powder. Insert porta-filter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove porta-filter. Activate brew cycle and rinse porta-filter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert porta-filter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Puro® Powder 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.
- Soak filters and metal of porta-filter for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6 g) of Puro® Powder per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water.
- Rinse with clean hot water.
FOR USE ON COFFEE BREWERS
- Empty coffee from equipment. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3g) of Puro® powder per 64 oz. (2L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel and hold for 30 minutes.
- Empty each vessel and rinse all parts with clean hot water.
TIP: Wet cloth with Puro® Powder solution and wipe down spray heads, then wipe clean. Caution: Solution may be very hot.