Details Product Specs
These high-quality, porcelain demitasse cafe cups and saucers have been developed and designed to meet the customer's exact specifications and serving sizes, perfect for barista competitor serving sizes and like-minded cafes, coffee houses, and espresso bars. They are made from the highest quality porcelain and are more dense and durable than traditional ceramic and stoneware.
Serving sizes aside, the cups have also been specifically designed to meet all the requirements and guidelines of Barista Competition wares.
The finish on these cafe cups is absolutely amazing, it resists stains and chipping and surpasses anything we have ever imported from Europe. Espresso Parts is pleased to offer you these amazing demitasse cups and saucers, which will last in the rough and tumble environments often found in cafes and espresso bars. Be assured, we wouldn't put our name on them if they were not the best option available. The quality of these cafe cups and saucers won't disappoint. Great for commercial or home use. Sold in a set of 2.
2oz Espresso Cup & Saucer Features
- Fired at 1300 degrees to ensure maximum durability, chip resistance, and density.
- Lead-free glaze.
- On average, this cup holds 2.3 volumetric oz. (70 ml) when filled to the brim (3-5% variance can be expected).
- This cup is designed for a 1 oz - 2 oz beverage.
- This product meets the standards for the WBC (World Barista Competition).
- Set of 2 (cups w/ saucers).
- Custom Branding Available
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.