Details Product Specs
A chip in each of the Smart Hoppers communicates the type and amount of coffee to be ground to the grinder. The Bunn Multi-Hopper coffee grinder then adjusts its grind time to deliver the proper volume and consistency based on the Smart Hopper's information.
The grinder's powerful 3/4 hp motor quickly processes each batch. Unlike other grinders that pulverize your coffee beans into pellets, the Bunn MHG uses precision burrs that shave the coffee beans into a size and shape that allows for maximum flavor extraction during the brewing process.
Once ground, batch information is communicated between the grinder and your brewer through a chip in the portable Smart Funnel. Because you're only moving the small, lightweight funnel from one unit to the other, you can keep your grinder and your brewer in separate areas, cutting down on wasted serving space.
- Front-loading hoppers hold up to 6 lbs. (2.72 kg.) each of regular, decaf, or specialty beans: easy-to-clean removable hoppers.
- Hoppers serve as storage containers when not in the grinder. Locking lid prevents tampering. The lock is sold separately.
- Portion controlled for the right amount of coffee every time, with 3 batch sizes per hopper: stores individual coffee grind weight profiles.
- Precision burrs for consistent, commercial-quality coffee bean grind.
- LCD alphanumeric display shows coffee names and diagnostics.
- Display racks promote fresh ground coffee programs.
- Four-year warranty on grinding burrs.
- International electrical configurations are available.
- Compatible with both BUNN BrewWise and non-BrewWISE brewers, as well as other makes of batch brewers of up to 1.5 gallons capacity.
- Create coffee recipe cards with BrewWISE® recipe writer on your PC.
About The Brand
Bunn is a well-recognized brand in the coffee industry, and most abundant in your local grocery stores. Their grinders are precise and easy to use, even for the average consumer who grinds their own coffee on a shopping trip with children in tow. Their assortment of batch brew coffee machines, commercial coffee grinders, and airpots, are well trusted for their delivery of high-quality in every cup.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.