Details Product Specs
The Sette 30 is an inexpensive home grinder to get you started on an espresso journey, suitable for basic and advanced espresso machines. The Sette 30 has a macro-only adjustment for grind size, offering 31 steps of adjustment. This grinder incorporates the S1 burr, designed for the high-end Sette 270 & 270W grinders, which produces an exceptional espresso grind. It can also be used for grinding for manual brewing methods that require a finer grind (for example, AeroPress and Hario V60) for a very balanced flavor experience.
Sette 30 Features
A front-mounted backlit LED display makes the Sette 30 simple and easy to use. The intuitive start/stop button will set off your coffee-making experience to a new level by precisely dosing just the coffee you need for each brew. Fine-tune your grind with 30 settings on the burr adjustment ring. This is the base model of the Sette Series.
- Macro adjust with 31 steps of adjustment.
- Powerful DC motor for maximum starting torque and efficiency, resulting in cooler operation.
- The Sette 30 grinds 3.5 to 5.5 grams per second, depending on the roast and grind setting. The burrs are durable and will remain sharp for many years.
- The hopper holds approximately 300-400g of coffee. An innovative bean shutoff feature in the collar permits no-mess, no-fuss hopper removal for changing out beans.
The Sette 30 has a simple front-mounted control panel with easy to read backlit LED display.
- The Sette’s grounds bin (included) is made from anti-static plastic, with a molded spout for easy pouring into your preferred brewing device.
About The Brand
Baratza is a company born out of the love to provide innovative quality grinders to the Specialty Coffee community. All grinders are designed and engineered in Seattle, WA, and burrs are manufactured in Germany. In 2016 Baratza introduced the first-ever grind by weight grinder for home use and has received a handful of awards from SCAA for their innovation and unique product designs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.