Details Product Specs
This grind by weight home grinder was designed with a built-in scale using the weighing technology of Acaia, giving precise and accurate weight-based dosing, and a 10th of a gram sensitivity. The revolutionary gearbox and burrset design provide fast grinding and minimal waste, with an integrated adjustment assembly offering you 30 macro steps of adjustment plus 9 marked settings of stepless micro-adjustment for responsive grind setting changes.
Sette 270Wi Features
A built-in convertible holder allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices (V60, Clever, Kalita, etc.). The rubber sleeves on the arms are fully rotational allowing you the option to position them in a way that best suits the tool/brew method you are using. The arms can accommodate portafilters from sizes 49mm to 58mm and the holder includes an integrated hook for stability.
- A "quick burst" feature allows you to add small increments of coffee to your final dose after the grinder has stopped.
- The cone burr is easily removable with no tools, making cleaning very easy.
- A user-friendly front-mounted control panel has an easy-to-read backlit LED display with three programmable buttons for grind weight setting.
- An innovative bean shutoff feature in the collar permits no-mess, no-fuss hopper removal for changing out beans.
- The Sette’s grounds bin (included) is made from anti-static plastic, with a molded spout for easy pouring into your preferred brewing device.
About The Brand
Baratza is a company born out of the love to provide innovative quality grinders to the Specialty Coffee community. All grinders are designed and engineered in Seattle, WA, and burrs are manufactured in Germany. In 2016 Baratza introduced the first-ever grind by weight grinder for home use and has received a handful of awards from SCAA for their innovation and unique product designs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.