Details Product Specs
This manual coffee grinder offers professional results for the coffee connoisseur in an organic earth-friendly design made of metal and wood. Its compact design is ideal for travel or kitchens with limited space.
- Perfect for 2-3 cups.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for easy cleaning and storage and travel.
- The ceramic conical burr mill produces consistent grounds perfect for pour-over, Chemex, cold brew, espresso, siphon, and for use with automatic brewers.
To Adjust the Grind
- Unscrew the top and remove the handle.
- Lift the burr locking fork.
- Rotate the cogwheel clockwise to tighten the burrs for a finer grind; or rotate counter-clockwise to loosen the burrs for a more coarse grind.
- Be certain to replace the locking fork and handle before attempting to grind again. It is an open-top, so keeping the grinder level is necessary when grinding.
About the Brand
Discover the artistry of Yama Glass USA, where a Taiwanese factory excels in crafting exquisite hand-blow glass that's both tempered and heat resistant. The mastery of this specialty glass brings to life stunning cold brew towers, mesmerizing siphon coffee makers, and captivating beautiful teapots.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.