Details Product Specs
The G4 Gemini delivers high-tech advancements to make serving hot, fresh, gourmet coffee even easier. Its simple, intuitive, icon-driven interface includes features that will simplify brewing operations, provide fast and intuitive training and reduce service calls and costs. All with the touch of a button.
G4 Coffee Brewer Features
- Large, 4.3” touch screen.
- Icon-driven interface: streamlines and simplifies operation.
- On-screen instructions: provide fast intuitive training and reduce service calls.
- Real-time feedback of the brewing process helps eliminate user error.
- The built-in self-diagnostic system alerts the operator of a system failure and when the machine is in need of preventive maintenance.
- Probe Sensing System: advises the “health” of tank probe. Alerts operator if excessive lime/scale is present on probe.
- Energy-saving mode – is easily customized allowing unique settings for specific operator needs and applications.
- Patented G4 digital controller – can be used in multiple Curtis brewing systems, reducing parts inventory.
Recommended dispensers & warmer stands sold separately; GEM-3, GEM-3D, GEM-3-5, & GEM-5.
About the Brand
Wilbur Curtis has been a top-quality brand in the batch brewer business since 1941 and is still a family-run business. Consequently, they continually offer the market innovative and advanced technologies and were the first company to introduce a satellite brewing system: an advancement that allows for remote coffee stations making brewing easier with the ability to track freshness from across the room. Their brewers are also known for some of the best extractions among the classic brew batch manufacturers and offer precise control over all aspects of brewing; time, temperature, volume, plus specialty coffee needs like pre-infusion, pulse-brewing, and water bypass. Wilbur Curtis also demonstrates environmental responsibility for their entire business operation and offers equipment that is eco-friendly. A few examples are the use of solar panels at headquarters and the support of World Coffee Research. They also take reuse to a whole new level by reusing shipping materials and save 1800 liters of water every day by reusing water that would otherwise be wasted on brewer wet-tests. In addition, Wilbur Curtis equipment offers brews with gourmet results and brewing equipment that's intelligent, intuitive, instinctive, and artistic. Start brewing with one today.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.