Details Product Specs
This twin-batch coffee brewer features Gold Cup Series technology. A digital control module that provides precise control over all aspects of brewing: time, temperature, volume, pre-infusion, pulse-brewing, and water bypass. Perfect for any restaurant, café, roaster, hotel, or convenience store.
G4 ThermoProX Coffee Brewer Features
- Generation Four (G4) Digital Control Module – Large, 4.3” touch screen. Icon-driven interface streamlines operation.
- Built-in Self Diagnostic System – Includes real-time feedback of the brewing process and energy-saving mode.
- Gold Cup Series – Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing: time, temperature, volume plus specialty coffee needs from pre-infusion to pulse- brewing to water bypass.
- Pre-set, One-Touch Global Recipes – Based on coffee type, grind, and weight. Simplifies profile setting for gourmet results every time.
- Single unit is field selectable for One, Two, or Three Batch brewing.
- Centrally located hot water spout for instant hot beverages and other hot water needs.
Recommended dispensers sold separately; TXSG0101S600, TFT1G, TFTR1G, & TFT1G2.
About the Brand
Wilbur Curtis has been a top-quality brand in the batch brewer business since 1941 and is still a family-run business. Consequently, they continually offer the market innovative and advanced technologies and were the first company to introduce a satellite brewing system: an advancement that allows for remote coffee stations making brewing easier with the ability to track freshness from across the room. Their brewers are also known for some of the best extractions among the classic brew batch manufacturers and offer precise control over all aspects of brewing; time, temperature, volume, plus specialty coffee needs like pre-infusion, pulse-brewing, and water bypass. Wilbur Curtis also demonstrates environmental responsibility for their entire business operation and offers equipment that is eco-friendly. A few examples are the use of solar panels at headquarters and the support of World Coffee Research. They also take reuse to a whole new level by reusing shipping materials and save 1800 liters of water every day by reusing water that would otherwise be wasted on brewer wet-tests. In addition, Wilbur Curtis equipment offers brews with gourmet results and brewing equipment that's intelligent, intuitive, instinctive, and artistic. Start brewing with one today.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.