Details Product Specs
Perfect for smaller operations, the ThermoPro CGB One Gallon Coffee Brewing System provides easy-to-use precision brewing for consistently rich and robust gourmet flavor brew after brew.
G3 Coffee Brewer Features
- Brew only what you need — two pre-set buttons allow you to select between one gallon and half-gallon at the touch of a button.
- Easily Fine Tune Your Signature Flavor — G3 systems offer complete control over time, volume, temperature, and all brewer operating functions.
- Enjoy Simplified Maintenance — Onboard self-diagnostics continually monitor the system, intuitive error codes, and service phone numbers are displayed in the uncommon event that service is required.
- Quick Recovery provided by standard 220V/ single phase power — Easily field convertible for higher wattage faster recovery.
- Convenient hot water faucet for instant beverages and clean-up.
Recommended dispenser sold separately; TFT1G2.
About the Brand
Wilbur Curtis has been a top-quality brand in the batch brewer business since 1941 and is still a family-run business. Consequently, they continually offer the market innovative and advanced technologies and were the first company to introduce a satellite brewing system: an advancement that allows for remote coffee stations making brewing easier with the ability to track freshness from across the room. Their brewers are also known for some of the best extractions among the classic brew batch manufacturers and offer precise control over all aspects of brewing; time, temperature, volume, plus specialty coffee needs like pre-infusion, pulse-brewing, and water bypass. Wilbur Curtis also demonstrates environmental responsibility for their entire business operation and offers equipment that is eco-friendly. A few examples are the use of solar panels at headquarters and the support of World Coffee Research. They also take reuse to a whole new level by reusing shipping materials and save 1800 liters of water every day by reusing water that would otherwise be wasted on brewer wet-tests. In addition, Wilbur Curtis equipment offers brews with gourmet results and brewing equipment that's intelligent, intuitive, instinctive, and artistic. Start brewing with one today.