Details Product Specs
This brewer features the IntelliFresh System, a patented technology that allows the brewer to communicate with the satellite servers in order to monitor holding time and temperature, resulting in the freshest possible cup of coffee. Brewing can be done from across the room so fresh coffee is always available.
G3 GemX Coffee Brewer Features
- G3 Digital Control: Easy-to-read true-green LED display. Scroll through navigation. Allows for precise fine-tuning of the brewing process.
- IntelliFresh Technology: Digitally controlled gentle pulses of heat maintains perfect coffee temperature.
- Intuitive FreshTrac LED System: Communicates coffee freshness and volume from across the room - with no distracting alarms.
- Elegant Design: Adds major counter appeal.
- Curtis Gold Cup Series: Provides precise control over all aspects of brewing: time, temperature, volume, pre-infusion, pulse-brewing, and water bypass.
- Pre-Set, One-Touch Global Recipes: Simplifies profile setting for gourmet results.
- Locking Lid and Brew Cone: Ensures safety during brewing, prevents accidental spills.
- Industry’s Most Effective Mineral Tolerant Design: Patented fast-wetting AFS Sprayhead, Non-immersed water temperature sensor.
- Encapsulated Control Board Protects against steam, water, and impact.
- Field Selectable Brew Volume: 1/2, 1, or 1-1/2 gal. batch brewing.
- Louvers in Back: Sleek side panels, maximize counter space.
- Fast-Flow Hot Water Faucet: For instant beverages, soups, and other needs.
Recommended dispensers & warmer stands sold separately; GEM3XIFT, GEM5XSIFT, & GEM5XTIFT.
About the Brand
Wilbur Curtis has been a top-quality brand in the batch brewer business since 1941 and is still a family-run business. Consequently, they continually offer the market innovative and advanced technologies and were the first company to introduce a satellite brewing system: an advancement that allows for remote coffee stations making brewing easier with the ability to track freshness from across the room. Their brewers are also known for some of the best extractions among the classic brew batch manufacturers and offer precise control over all aspects of brewing; time, temperature, volume, plus specialty coffee needs like pre-infusion, pulse-brewing, and water bypass. Wilbur Curtis also demonstrates environmental responsibility for their entire business operation and offers equipment that is eco-friendly. A few examples are the use of solar panels at headquarters and the support of World Coffee Research. They also take reuse to a whole new level by reusing shipping materials and save 1800 liters of water every day by reusing water that would otherwise be wasted on brewer wet-tests. In addition, Wilbur Curtis equipment offers brews with gourmet results and brewing equipment that's intelligent, intuitive, instinctive, and artistic. Start brewing with one today.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.