Details Product Specs
ThermoPro Vacuum Server Features
- Attractive design complements hotel lobbies, service bars, or back-of-house.
- Stainless steel liner for commercial durability.
- An integral base makes it easy to create remote coffee stations.
- The brew-through top keeps heat and flavor in.
- Sturdy handles and dual-function faucet guard provide multiple carrying points for ease of transportation.
- Separate drip tray for easy cup location and cleaning.
- Significant faucet clearance for cup and decanter service.
- Includes sight glass cleaning brush.
About the Brand
Wilbur Curtis has been a top-quality brand in the batch brewer business since 1941 and is still a family-run business. Consequently, they continually offer the market innovative and advanced technologies and were the first company to introduce a satellite brewing system: an advancement that allows for remote coffee stations making brewing easier with the ability to track freshness from across the room. Their brewers are also known for some of the best extractions among the classic brew batch manufacturers and offer precise control over all aspects of brewing; time, temperature, volume, plus specialty coffee needs like pre-infusion, pulse-brewing, and water bypass. Wilbur Curtis also demonstrates environmental responsibility for their entire business operation and offers equipment that is eco-friendly. A few examples are the use of solar panels at headquarters and the support of World Coffee Research. They also take reuse to a whole new level by reusing shipping materials and save 1800 liters of water every day by reusing water that would otherwise be wasted on brewer wet-tests. In addition, Wilbur Curtis equipment offers brews with gourmet results and brewing equipment that's intelligent, intuitive, instinctive, and artistic. Start brewing with one today.