Details Product Specs
This is a highly concentrated and powerful cleaning powder designed to dislodge and remove soils that develop when roasting coffee. When mixed with water, it is ideal for soaking removable parts whose sizes and shapes make scrubbing, chipping, or wiping difficult. Ideal for roaster equipment cleaning.
Roaster Soakz Features
- When dissolved in hot water, easily dislodges and removes a variety of soils.
- Extra strength formula is nearly 10x as powerful as Cafiza.
- Ideal for removable stainless steel parts whose sizes and shapes make scrubbing, chipping, or whipping difficult.
- Use 1oz (28g) of powder for every gallon of water: approx. 64 washes.
- For use with roasters.
- Mix ratio of 1 oz (28 g) of cleaning powder for every 2 gallons of warm water into a container.
- Place soiled part into the cleaning solution and allow to soak for up to 15 minutes.
- Use a brush to scrub remaining or loose residue.
- Rinse the part fully in clean water and wipe or air dry.
- Be sure to use this in a well-ventilated area with proper safety gear.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.