Stainless Steel Tank with Quick Connect. The normal application for these is for carbonated beverages, where CO² is introduced to the "IN" port, and the beverage is supplied from the "OUT" port. For our application, supplying water, only the "OUT" port is used. Center relief valve must locked open to vent and allow water to draw properly by pump.
A.E.B. Stainless Steel "Ball Lock"
For over 20 years, A.E.B. (Apparecchiature Ergazione Bevande - Beverage Conditioning Equipment) has been a world leader in the production of stainless steel product tanks and kegs
- Manufactured of 304 grade stainless steel
- Sanitary robotic welded seams are uniform and provide a leak free seal that is free from any deposit of debris
- Each tank is passivated, washed and sanitized
- Each tank is etched/stamped with compliant warnings
- Strap style carry handle. Easy access to "ball lock" connectors
- Manual pull-ring style relief valve automatically vents at 130 PSI
- Rubber base saves wear and tear on floors
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel sidewalls are made for rugged usage
- 5 Gallons
- 8 1/2" Diameter x 25" Height
Each tank is etched with A.E.B. logo, "Made in Italy", serial number, part number, mfg. date and NSF logo
A.E.B. ISO 9001 Certified
Made in Italy