This accumulator tank is found primarily on the 2002M pump modules and requires proprietary SHURflo Shurloc fittings (not included) to connect to the water supply and dispense.
Extreme caution should be observed when loosening the locking clips as they can snap.
• Works with Shurflo Electric Water Booster Systems (804-001 and 804-002)
• Built-in mounting bracket
• 125 PSI (8.6 bar) maximum operating pressure
• Works with Shurflo Shurloc fittings (sold separately)
• Nylon housing with butyl diaphragm
• NSF listed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.