Details Product Specs
Puro Espresso Machine cleaner removes the residual build-up of coffee solids and oils from screens, valves, and tubes of brewing groups. This is important to quality coffee because a dirty machine will create dirty-tasting coffee. Espresso machines should be cleaned daily for this reason and to also extend the life of your machine.
Puro Powder Features
- Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine group heads, valves, and lines.
- Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts.
- Formulated for optimal balance of solubility and foaming.
- Backwash cleaner.
Espresso Machine Backflush Instructions
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter and activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
- Re-insert portafilter without cleaning powder. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Replace blind filter with standard basket. Make a cup of espresso to remove any traces of cleaner.
- Discard espresso - do not drink.
- Always re-season your machine and portafilters by making and discarding one espresso on each group.
Coffee Brewer Instructions
- Empty coffee from equipment. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3g) of Puro powder per 64 oz. (2L) of brewer capacity directly into the brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel and hold for 30 minutes.
- Empty each vessel and rinse all parts with clean hot water.
PRO TIP: Wet cloth with Puro Powder solution and wipe down spray heads, then wipe clean. Caution: The solution may be very hot.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.