Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
This product usually ships same day.
Experts Standing By
Drop us a line via chat or email if you need any help at all.
This is a special order item and will ship separately.
Please allow 6 - 10 business days (typically) for the item to be processed prior to shipping.
The Nuova Simonelli PS 124 hardness reduction cartridge helps to provide consistent high quality water for espresso and espresso based drinks at flow rates up to 1.0 gpm (3.7 lpm). A strong acid-ion exchange resin reduces calcium and magnesium ions to help prevent hard scale formation on boilers. Hard scale can result in energy inefficiency, equipment downtime and expensive service calls. Premium activated carbon reduces chlorine taste taste and order as well as bitterness associated with poor water quality.
The Nuova valved head (not included) allows for sanitary, quick and easy cartridge change outs. Simply turn the cartridge a 1/4 of a turn to shut off the incoming water and disengage the old cartridge.
See more information above.
- Consistent, great tasting espresso and espresso drinks from water with reduced hardness and chlorine taste and order.
- Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of
calcium and magnesium ions results in improved energy effciency
and reduced downtime and expensive service calls.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with 1/4 turn, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination durng change-outs.
- FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials.
Full spec sheet here.