If you want the most preferred and highest quality parts available for your La Marzocco Linea Mini, we've combined them into one "best of" kit. All products are OEM and designed to perform to the rigorous performance demanded today with the finest possible results. Only suitable for the Linea Mini and Modbar model group heads.
THIS KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- (CAF3007) Cafelat Silicone Group Gasket - Orange 8.2 mm Marzocco Mini
- (LF1460202) Precision 56.5mm Group Head Screen - Non-welded - CA_34
- (MZ_5110) La Marzocco New Version Group Head Shower Screw
For the gasket
- Always use a silicone lubricant such as food safe white grease. Silicone does not like petroleum based grease
- When installing do not use a sharp screwdriver to push them in, the silicone will break. Use the portafilter with the basket removed to install
- No need to crank the portafilter tight in the machine as you would a hard EPDM rubber (the industry standard) gasket
For the screen
- It is critical that these screens are installed carefully
- Over-tightening the screw will result in warping the screen, and over time (some months) the screen will not seat properly, potentially causing channeling
- Install the screen with the screw tightened just enough to be held in place, then dispense water through it, inspecting the water flow as it passes through the screen
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.