Parts Ship Free on Orders $15 or More!
No coupon code needed. Just add to cart for free shipping!
This product usually ships same day.
Price Match Guarantee
We strive to offer the best pricing, request a price match here.
If you want the most preferred and highest quality parts available for your La Marzocco Linea Mini, we've combined them all in to one "best of" kit.
Only suitable for the Linea Mini and Modbar model group heads.
Included are the Cafelat silicone 71 x 58 x 6.2/8.2 portafilter gasket, the IMS 200µm group screen, and the new La Marzocco steam flush dispersion screw.
All products are OEM and designed to perform to the rigorous performance demanded today with the finest possible results.
For the gasket
- Always use a silicone lubricant such as food safe white grease. Silicone does not like petroleum based grease
- When installing do not use a sharp screwdriver to push them in, the silicone will break. Use the portafilter with the basket removed to install
- No need to crank the portafilter tight in the machine as you would a hard EPDM rubber (the industry standard) gasket
For the screen
- It is critical that these screens are installed carefully
- Over-tightening the screw will result in warping the screen, and over time (some months) the screen will not seat properly, potentially causing channeling
- Install the screen with the screw tightened just enough to be held in place, then dispense water through it, inspecting the water flow as it passes through the screen