Details Product Specs
GemX Satellite Coffee servers are infused with technology to help reduce labor costs and boost coffee sales by delivering a smooth customer experience.
GEMX Satellite Server Features
- Easy Maintenance: smart, water-tolerant design.
- Intuitive FreshTrac LED System communicates freshness and volume at a distance — no distracting alarms.
- Satellite bottom sloping design allows a full evacuation. Easy to empty and clean.
- User selectable LED colors: green, white, yellow, or red. Select “fresh” color and a 2nd color for “Quality Expired.”
- COLOR 1 – flashes during the brew cycle.
- COLOR 1 – solid ON indicates “Fresh”; programmable from 20 to 230 min.
- COLOR 2 – flashes to indicate “Quality Expired”. Continuous for up to 18 hours.
- SOLID BLUE – Indicates volume after warmer is OFF; Warmer turns off automatically after 18 hours from the start of the brew cycle. No light indicates the satellite is empty.
For use only with GEMX satellite brewers.
About the Brand
Wilbur Curtis has been a top-quality brand in the batch brewer business since 1941 and is still a family-run business. Consequently, they continually offer the market innovative and advanced technologies and were the first company to introduce a satellite brewing system: an advancement that allows for remote coffee stations making brewing easier with the ability to track freshness from across the room. Their brewers are also known for some of the best extractions among the classic brew batch manufacturers and offer precise control over all aspects of brewing; time, temperature, volume, plus specialty coffee needs like pre-infusion, pulse-brewing, and water bypass. Wilbur Curtis also demonstrates environmental responsibility for their entire business operation and offers equipment that is eco-friendly. A few examples are the use of solar panels at headquarters and the support of World Coffee Research. They also take reuse to a whole new level by reusing shipping materials and save 1800 liters of water every day by reusing water that would otherwise be wasted on brewer wet-tests. In addition, Wilbur Curtis equipment offers brews with gourmet results and brewing equipment that's intelligent, intuitive, instinctive, and artistic. Start brewing with one today.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.