Details Product Specs
This rugged 3.0-gallon size dispenser is compatible with all FETCO 3.0 and 2 x 3.0-gallon EXTRACTOR, Handle Operated, and IP44/Maritime series brewers. The TPD series is a great choice in that it allows you to confidently extend your high-quality beverage service into virtually any remote indoor/outdoor venue or service environment.
TPD-30 Luxus Thermal Dispenser Features
These stainless steel thermo-proved beverage dispensers are designed to maintain hot and cold beverages at their proper serving temperature in any location for maximum periods of time.
- The TPD series allows you to confidently extend your high-quality beverage service into virtually any remote service environment.
- Interior construction features a high-quality thermal liner with superior insulative properties for optimum retention of hot or cold temperatures.
- Rugged stainless steel outer body construction withstands harsh conditions associated with daily use, cleaning, handling, and transportation.
- Designed for portability, each dispenser features 2 vertical comfort-grip carry handles mounted permanently to the sides with an additional handle built into the locking twist top cover.
- Literally lock-in freshness, flavors, and maximum holding temperatures during transportation with the exclusive twist top cover with a safety lock feature.
- Front-mounted sight glass allows the operator to monitor internal liquid levels to help maintain uninterrupted beverage service.
- Manufactured in the USA.
About the Brand
Fetco is a well-trusted brand when it comes to coffee and tea brewing equipment and they have over 30 years of experience. Fetco was started in 1987 when the owners saw a need for quality, dependable equipment. What sets them apart, is their continuous delivery of innovative and progressive coffee brewing equipment which has been helping cafés advance their business and deliver quality service and products to customers. They're headquartered in Lake Zurich, Illinois where they manufacture all products in-house. As coffee experts ourselves, we've learned over the years that this is an important benefit since it allows for faster and better innovations as well as the ability to react to market needs and equipment modifications quickly. Add Fetco to your foodservice today!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.