Details Product Specs
This popular 1.5-gallon size LUXUS Server is compatible with all FETCO 1.5 and 2 x 1.5-gallon XTS, Handle Operated, and IP44/Maritime series brewers. Requires use of brew stand/serving station (sold separately).
L4S-15 Luxus Thermal Dispenser Features
Standard features of the innovative L4 series include the digital Freshness Timer and Volume Indicator. The Freshness Timer digitally displays how long the beverage has been held with a series of clocklike icons that fill in over time. The Volume Indicator shows how much liquid has been dispensed in .25 gallon increments with a “V” shape that gradually disappears. These features are critical for the operator to monitor liquid levels and maintain uninterrupted beverage service.
- The funnel is designed to withstand high temperatures, impact, and acidity. The top-mounted handle allows for quick and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Direct access to the brew cap and funnel without removing the lid prevents moisture and heat from escaping to keep liquids hot and fresh.
- The interior construction features a high-quality stainless-steel vacuum liner with superior insulative properties for optimum retention of heat, freshness, and flavor. The durable stainless steel outer body construction is attractive yet withstands harsh conditions associated with daily use, cleaning, handling, and transportation.
- The generous built-in carry handle assures safe and comfortable transportation to any location. A see-through faucet guard helps prevent cross-contamination by keeping container openings away from the spout.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
For proper dispensing, this dispenser must be used with a serving stand. Compatible with the L4S-15 Serving Station (sold separately).
About the Brand
Fetco is a well-trusted brand when it comes to coffee and tea brewing equipment and they have over 30 years of experience. Fetco was started in 1987 when the owners saw a need for quality, dependable equipment. What sets them apart, is their continuous delivery of innovative and progressive coffee brewing equipment which has been helping cafés advance their business and deliver quality service and products to customers. They're headquartered in Lake Zurich, Illinois where they manufacture all products in-house. As coffee experts ourselves, we've learned over the years that this is an important benefit since it allows for faster and better innovations as well as the ability to quickly react to market needs and equipment modifications. Add Fetco to your foodservice today!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.