Details Product Specs
Introducing the pinnacle of batch brewing technology: FETCO NG models. These cutting-edge machines boast a capacitive touchscreen display, an LED status indicator light, brew basket locks, a digital hot water faucet with precise portion control, a convenient USB port, and a host of other innovative features.
CBS-2232 NG Series Coffee Brewer Features
The CBS-2232 NG Twin Station Coffee Brewer is a versatile solution for serving hot beverages in low- to medium-volume self-service settings like convenience stores, cafeterias, specialty coffee shops, or office coffee service (OCS). Tailored for smaller batch brewing, these top-tier brewers embody the renowned features and consistent performance.
- Step-up Chassis Design: Providing stability and durability for consistent performance.
- Cascading Spray Dome: Ensuring even and efficient saturation of coffee grounds for optimal flavor extraction.
- Engineered Tank Design: Precision-engineered to maintain the ideal brewing temperature throughout the process.
- Removable Electrical Lattice: Facilitating easy maintenance and serviceability.
- Capacitive Touchscreen Display: User-friendly interface for intuitive operation.
- Robotically Laser Welded Heating Tank: Ensuring a robust and leak-resistant heating element.
LED Status Indicator Light: Offering at-a-glance brewing status updates.
Brew Basket Sensors and Locks: Enhancing safety and efficiency during brewing.
- Riveted vs. Spot Welded Construction: Ensuring superior build quality and longevity.
- Front Panel Access: Simplifying maintenance and component accessibility.
- USB Port: Adding convenience for firmware updates and data transfer.
About the Brand
Fetco is a well-trusted brand when it comes to coffee and tea brewing equipment and they have over 30 years of experience. Fetco was started in 1987 when the owners saw a need for quality, dependable equipment. What sets them apart is their continuous delivery of innovative and progressive coffee brewing equipment which has been helping cafés advance their business and deliver quality service and products to customers. They're headquartered in Lake Zurich, Illinois where they manufacture all products in-house. As coffee experts ourselves, we've learned over the years that this is an important benefit since it allows for faster and better innovations as well as the ability to quickly react to market needs and equipment modifications. Add Fetco to your food service today!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.