Details Product Specs
This Twin Station 1.0 Gallon CBS-2142 XTS Touchscreen Series Coffee Brewer with metal brew basket provides flexibility in small-to-medium sized venues such as Convenience Stores, Bakery Cafés, and Lobbies. It features an inviting touchscreen interface display that is intuitive, easy to read, and simple to navigate, and a sleek European cabinet design that's attractive and fits well in any front-of-house decor found in cafés, lounges, or corporate breakrooms.
CBS-2142 XTS 1.0 Gallon Coffee Brewer Features
This brewer features a cascading spray dome system (CSD) in which water flows over the outer surface of the dome instead of through tiny drain holes (that easily can become clogged with minerals and scale over time). The CSD virtually eliminates spray head lime buildup - a leading reason for service calls. It also has the ability to duplicate batch profiles and parameters to and from any of the batch buttons on a single machine or copy the information to an unlimited number of brewers via a removable SD card (sold separately).
- The user-friendly touchscreen interface allows for quick and easy access to brew controls using intuitive icons with dynamic time and volume data to provide instant visual feedback at any point during programming, diagnostics, or the brew cycle.
- Customizable screens for consistent brand messaging.
- Cascading spray dome flows over clog-free channels to eliminate spray head scale buildup.
- Brew basket sensors automatically discontinue the operation of the brew cycle if the basket is removed.
- Manual water faucet safely dispenses hot water away from steam and brew basket.
- Stainless steel finish withstands the harshest foodservice environments and is durable and easy to clean.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
About the Brand
Fetco is a well-trusted brand when it comes to coffee and tea brewing equipment and they have over 30 years of experience. Fetco was started in 1987 when the owners saw a need for quality, dependable equipment. What sets them apart is their continuous delivery of innovative and progressive coffee brewing equipment which has been helping cafés advance their business and deliver quality service and products to customers. They're headquartered in Lake Zurich, Illinois where they manufacture all products in-house. As coffee experts ourselves, we've learned over the years that this is an important benefit since it allows for faster and better innovations as well as the ability to quickly react to market needs and equipment modifications. Add Fetco to your food service today!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.