Details Product Specs
The Single Station CBS-2131XTS Touchscreen Series Airpot Coffee Brewer with metal brew basket is a perfect hot beverage solution for high volume self-service environments such as convenience stores, cafeterias, specialty coffee shops, or office coffee service (OCS). Now you can experience total control of this fully featured Extractor Brewing System via an inviting touchscreen interface display that is intuitive, easy to read, and simple to navigate.
CBS-2131 XTS Single Station 3.0 Liter Coffee Brewer Features
This brewer’s low profile and small footprint make it the perfect choice for areas in which service space is at a premium - breakrooms, cafeteria countertops, lobby coffee service, etc.
- The user-friendly touchscreen interface allows you to access all controls via an inviting touchscreen interface display that blends intuitive icons with dynamic time and volume data to provide instant visual feedback at any point during programming, diagnostics, or the brew cycle.
- Customizable screens for consistent brand messaging.
- Streamlined programming, diagnostics and metrics for quick and efficient navigation through set-up, programming, diagnostics and daily operational brewing modes
- Cascading spray dome flows over clog-free channels to eliminate spray head scale buildup.
- Duplicate batch profiles and parameters to and from any of the batch buttons on a single machine or copy the information to an unlimited number of brewers via a removable SD card (sold separately).
- Manual water faucet safely dispenses hot water away from steam and brew basket.
- Stainless steel finish withstands the harshest foodservice environments and is durable and easy to clean.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Thermal Dispensers are sold separately. The CBS-2131 XTS is compatible with the L4S-10 Luxus Thermal Dispenser. This version comes with a metal brew basket - not displayed.
About the Brand
Fetco is a well-trusted brand when it comes to coffee and tea brewing equipment and they have over 30 years of experience. Fetco was started in 1987 when the owners saw a need for quality, dependable equipment. What sets them apart is their continuous delivery of innovative and progressive coffee brewing equipment which has been helping cafés advance their business and deliver quality service and products to customers. They're headquartered in Lake Zurich, Illinois where they manufacture all products in-house. As coffee experts ourselves, we've learned over the years that this is an important benefit since it allows for faster and better innovations as well as the ability to quickly react to market needs and equipment modifications. Add Fetco to your food service today!