Details Product Specs
Experience the perfect fusion of technology, precision, and reliability with the FETCO CBS-1221 Plus Series Coffee Brewer. Elevate your coffee game to a whole new level with every brew.
CBS-1221 Plus Series Coffee Brewer Features
The single-station CBS-1221 Plus Series Airpot Coffee Brewer, the ultimate hot beverage solution designed to cater to low- to medium-volume self-service settings. Whether you run a convenience store, cafeteria, specialty coffee shop, or office coffee service (OCS), this brewer is tailored for smaller-batch brewing.
- Step Up Chassis Design: Crafted for stability and longevity, ensuring consistent and reliable performance over time.
- Cascading Spray Dome: Precisely designed to evenly saturate coffee grounds, extracting the full depth of flavor from each batch.
- Engineered Tank Design: Maintains the ideal brewing temperature for a rich and aromatic coffee.
- Electrical Lattice: Easily removable for hassle-free maintenance and serviceability.
- Robotically Laser Welded Heating Tank: Guarantees a secure, leak-resistant heating element for worry-free operation.
- Modular Spray Head Assembly: Allows for customization and fine-tuning of your brewing process to meet your exact preferences.
Magnetic Brewcone Sensor: Ensures precise positioning and optimal brewing conditions.
Riveted vs. Spot Welded Construction: Premium construction methods for enhanced durability and longevity.
- Riveted vs. Spot Welded Construction: Ensuring superior build quality and longevity.
- Front Panel Access: Simplifies routine maintenance and component accessibility.
- USB Port: Offers convenience for firmware updates and data management.
About the Brand
Fetco is a well-trusted brand when it comes to coffee and tea brewing equipment and they have over 30 years of experience. Fetco was started in 1987 when the owners saw a need for quality, dependable equipment. What sets them apart is their continuous delivery of innovative and progressive coffee brewing equipment which has been helping cafés advance their business and deliver quality service and products to customers. They're headquartered in Lake Zurich, Illinois where they manufacture all products in-house. As coffee experts ourselves, we've learned over the years that this is an important benefit since it allows for faster and better innovations as well as the ability to quickly react to market needs and equipment modifications. Add Fetco to your food service today!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.