Details Product Specs
This Airpot Brewer can make 112 8oz cups an hour. Total brew cycle is 6 minutes (4 minutes to brew and 2 minutes for drip cycle). It features a large 2.66-gallon tank for faster recovery so service is easier for your employees.
You will get a lot of flexibility with the dual voltage option for a couple of reasons. For one it gives you the ability to brew faster back to back. For another, if you are operating in a food truck type situation and you decide to go brick and mortar then you will definitely want to have the 220v option for the sake of volume and growth. Contact us for more guidance: we have lots of pro tips for cafés.
- Batches can easily be turned off or adjusted independently.
- Three programmable batch buttons.
- Factory preset for plug and play operation.
- Simple programming screens.
- Laser welded tank for durability.
- Large tank for faster recovery: 2.66 gallons.
- Choose your power: 120V single or 120/200-240V dual available.
- Cascading spray dome for more consistent extraction.
- USB port to upload or download recipes.
- Interchangeable components are accessible from the front.
- Supplied with standard plastic brew funnel.
About the Brand
Fetco is a well-trusted brand when it comes to coffee and tea brewing equipment and they have over 30 years of experience. Fetco was started in 1987 when the owners saw a need for quality, dependable equipment. What sets them apart is their continuous delivery of innovative and progressive coffee brewing equipment which has been helping cafés advance their business and deliver quality service and products to customers. They're headquartered in Lake Zurich, Illinois where they manufacture all products in-house. As coffee experts ourselves, we've learned over the years that this is an important benefit since it allows for faster and better innovations as well as the ability to quickly react to market needs and equipment modifications. Add Fetco to your food service today!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.