Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
This product usually ships same day.
Experts Standing By
Drop us a line via chat or email if you need any help at all.
The Escali Digital Pocket Thermometer makes measuring for food safety fast and easy. The dual switch controls are simple to understand and easy to operate. The clear digital display is cross-mounted for better visibility which reduces misread measurements.
- Cross-mounted Display, The display face is mounted perpendicular to the probe for better viewing when taking measurements at high angles above the target.
- NSF Certified, The manufacturing process of this product is regularly checked and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation and meets the highest standards for public health protection.
- Anti-roll Design, A flat portion of the display prevents the thermometer from rolling and potentially harmful falls.
- Safe Extend Probe Holder, A hole through the end of the protective sheath allows the probe to be held at a safe distance over steaming hot liquids.
- Probe Sheath with Pocket Clip, Keep the thermometer close at hand and protect the probe when not in use with a probe sheath constructed using antimicrobial materials.
- Target Cooking Temperatures, The protective sheath features target cooking temperatures for beef, lamb, pork, veal, fish, poultry and ground beef.
- Stability Design, A flat portion of the display prevents the thermometer from rolling and potentially harmful falls.
Manufacturer Warranty. Please save your receipt. You will need this when making a warranty claim or inquiry. We recommend you refer to the manufactures website for more information on Escali's Warranty and support policies and procedures.
Espresso Parts Return Policy: If for any reason you decide that your purchase was not for you, then you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt. Espresso Parts will gladly accept all unused and like-new condition for a return. All merchandise must be unused, like-new condition, and returned in its original packaging. Learn more on our return policy page.
Espresso Parts Guarantee: We guarantee a full refund or replacement of all defective products at no additional cost to you. Most electrical items have specified limited manufacturer warranties.
- Temperature Range, -40° to 500° F / -40° to 260° C
- Probe Length, 4.75 in
- Battery, One LR44 (included)
- Download the product manual here.