Bulk Buys? You Bet.
Looking to stock up on this product? Request a quote for large wholesale orders.
This product usually ships same day.
Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
Details Product Specs
Simple function and visual elegance combine for the optimum extraction of full rich-bodied coffee. Available in three, six, eight, and ten cup versions, the Chemex Classic Series coffeemaker is both elegant and versatile.
The Chemex FP-2 filters are specially designed for use with this 3-cup Chemex.
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues: heat and shatter-resistant.
- CHEMEX pour over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor.
- Simple, easy to use with a timeless, elegant design.
- Includes a polished wood collar with original leather rawhide.
- Use with Chemex Unfolded Half Moon Filters; FP-2, FP-2N.
About the Brand
Chemex Coffeemakers are a classic design spawning from 1941 and have been around almost as long as the first pour over that was patented in 1908 by Amalie Auguste Melitta Bentz. Chemex was created by a chemist whose passion was to create a coffee brewer combination that was simple and made of a non-porous glass that was both durable and elegant for users. So genius was the original design, that nothing has changed about the Chemex coffee maker in over 70 years! The Chemex coffeemaker, together with the filter, makes perfect coffee; flavourful and without bitterness or sediment every time. Coffee only comes in contact with the scientifically designed filter and non-porous glass. With the Chemex method, you can make coffee as strong as you like without bitterness.