Details Product Specs
This BUNN brewer allows you to brew coffee or tea on both sides while the BUNN Infusion Series technology allows for multiple recipes from one footprint with three brew buttons and two batch sizes. Perfect for universities, restaurants, hotels, convenience stores, and cafés.
ITCB Twin HV with Display Group Features
The Infusion Series Tea/Coffee Brewer is for high-volume services. Its twin brewer design can hold both a tea and coffee server so you can brew both on-demand. The digital display is easy to program and makes brewing a breeze!
- Large 5.6gal (21.2L) tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity.
- Brews coffee or tea on both sides: mix and match to meet your needs.
- Tea brewing capability built-in with integrated dilution nozzle, software, and Quick Brew tea brewing funnel.
- Pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction. Cold-brew lockout & digital temperature control further ensure top-notch brewing.
- Exclusive Peak Extraction Sprayhead is multi-directional with a 17-hole design to ensure ultimate uniformity of extraction.
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods.
- Includes overlay kit for customization of brewer interface.
- Brews into 1.5 gallon and 1.0-gallon BUNN Thermofresh servers for coffee, and TD4T, TDO, and TDO-N tea dispensers.
*server not included but we suggest this tea dispenser and this coffee server.
About The Brand
Bunn is a well-recognized brand in the coffee industry, and most abundant in your local grocery stores. Their grinders are precise and easy to use, even for the average consumer who grinds their own coffee on a shopping trip with children in tow. Their assortment of batch brew coffee machines, coffee grinders, commercial airpots, and coffee dispensers are well trusted for their delivery of high-quality beverages in every cup.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.