Details Product Specs
This Infusion Series Tea & Coffee Brewer is high volume. As part of the Platinum Edition, it features a 4.3" color touchscreen for an enhanced operation experience, allowing users to customize recipes with Visually Intuitive Planning. Perfect for universities, restaurants, hotels, convenience stores, and cafés.
ITCB DV HV Platinum Edition Features
The Infusion Series Tea/Coffee Brewer is for high volume services. Its twin brewer design can hold both a tea and coffee server so you can brew both on-demand. The 4.3" touch screen is easy to use and great for customizing recipes. You can also use add up to 10 screen saver images here allowing you to advertise and promote your brand.
- Large 5.6gal (21.2L) tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity at 120/208-240V applications.
- Brews coffee or tea on both sides: mix and match to meet your needs.
- The dilution feature also allows for brewing iced coffee.
- Tea brewing capability built-in with integrated dilution nozzle, software, and Quick Brew tea brewing funnel: includes both coffee (Stainless) and tea (Plastic) funnels.
- SmartWAVE sprayhead technology provides enhanced uniformity of extraction and limescale reduction.
- BrewWISE intelligence with pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction.
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods.
- Brews into 1.5 gallons and 1.0-gallon BUNN ThermoFresh servers for coffee and TD4T, TDO, and TDO-N tea dispensers.
About The Brand
Bunn is a well-recognized brand in the coffee industry, and most abundant in your local grocery stores. Their grinders are precise and easy to use, even for the average consumer who grinds their own coffee on a shopping trip with children in tow. Their assortment of batch brew coffee machines, coffee grinders, commercial airpots, and coffee dispensers are well trusted for their delivery of high-quality beverages in every cup.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.