Details Product Specs
The ICB Twin Infusion Series coffee brewer delivers twice the brew capacity, from a single platform: allows for multiple recipes from one footprint with three brew buttons and two batch sizes. Perfect for cafés, restaurants, convenience stores, and hotels.
ICB Twin Stainless Steel Features
The Exclusive Peak Extraction Sprayhead is multi-directional with a 17-hole design to ensure ultimate uniformity of extraction. You'll also enjoy the pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction with cold-brew lockout & digital temperature control to further ensure top-notch brewing.
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods.
- USB programming capable.
- The brew counter keeps track of how many batches are brewed.
- A large 5.6 gallon (21.2L) tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity.
- Brews into 2.5 to 3.8L (84 to 128 oz) airpots and 3.8 to 5.7L (1 to 1.5 gallon) baseless ThermoFresh servers.
- Electronic funnel lock prevents removal of each brew funnel until drip-through is complete.
- Digital readout displays in English, Spanish, or French ---for easier programming and control--- and can show either 'Standard' or Metric measurements. Digital readout also shows machine status, and targeted advertising messages can be programmed for display.
- Hot water faucet (supplied for custom installation).
*server not included but can be purchased here.
About The Brand
Bunn is a well-recognized brand in the coffee industry, and most abundant in your local grocery stores. Their grinders are precise and easy to use, even for the average consumer who grinds their own coffee on a shopping trip with children in tow. Their assortment of batch brew coffee machines, commercial coffee grinders, and airpots, are well trusted for their delivery of high-quality in every cup.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.