Bulk Buys? You Bet.
Looking to stock up on this product? Request a quote for large wholesale orders.
This product usually ships same day.
Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
6" Round Closed Bottom; Counter Top Knockbox with NBR Rubber Base
The Barista Basics Knockboxes are designed with quality and durability in mind. Unmatched by any other knockbox on the market, they are made with ultra strong ABS plastic and include a removable NBR rubber knock bar. Each unit is packaged with an oversized NBR rubber hush gasket for added resilience and noise reduction. The removable knock bar and sleek ABS design make these units easy to clean. Backed by the Espresso Parts Warranty and 365 Return Policy, these are built to last!
The hush gasket for Barista Basics Knockbox has been redesigned for improved noise reduction, durability, and performance. The new "C" gasket shape is removable for easy cleaning or replacement and will greatly improve the knockbox life and performance!
Please notice, the knockbox should fit snug within the sinkhole to ensure proper function and durability. We recommend having the product in hand before cutting a sinkhole. The knockbox should fit snug within the sinkhole to ensure proper function and durability of the entire unit.
6" Round; Counter Top Knockbox
- 156mm (top chute inner diameter)
- 166mm (top chute outer diameter under flange)
- 190mm (outer flange diameter)
- Cut Measurements: widest diameter 170 mm
- We recommend having the product in hand before cutting a sinkhole. The knockbox should fit snug within the sinkhole to ensure proper function and durability of the entire unit.
- Includes NBR rubber hush gasket, removable NBR rubber knockbar, and NBR rubber base
- Holds up to 25+ discarded pucks
- Open bottom model available. Can be used for in counter or countertop applications.
- 5mm thick, durable ABS plastic
- Handwash for easy cleanup, BPA free
- NBR rubber and ABS plastic combine for reduced impact noise
- All units are made of 100% recyclable materials. For more information, visit http://recyclenation.com/