Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
This product usually ships same day.
Experts Standing By
Drop us a line via chat or email if you need any help at all.
Details Product Specs
Meet the new star of your kitchen. The Dream PID is a high-quality espresso machine with a retro-inspired look for home use that is reliable, built to last, and backed by a generous warranty. We love all the things about this nicely priced espresso machine with its foolproof operation, easy setup, and that it's the best espresso machine for beginners. Mostly we love the barista-worthy compact design offered in colors to match your kitchen. It's perfect for sippin' on caffeine at home, in the office, tiny homes, and dorms. If you are particular about your coffee and want to save money on lattes, then this one is for you. Have fun picking your color!
Dream PID Features
The Dream PID includes a bevy of professional upgrades including improved volumetric controls, professional 58mm portafilter size, adjustable over-pressure valve, analog pressure gauge, improved no-burn steam wand, and thermoblock insulation. The Dream's PID also includes advanced features like temperature and offset control, pre-infusion, power-saving modes, and single or double shot programming. The Dream PID is the perfect setup for the home barista!
Electronic Group Temperature Control
- Digitally displayed PID temperature control that's adjustable in one-degree increments for precision.
- Adjustable OPV (over pressure valve): to regulate the brewing pressure and prevent over-extraction so every espresso shot is velvety and delicious!
- Electronic steam control with an advanced no-burn steam wand for safety.
- Volumetric programmable settings for preinfusion, single shot, double shot, and auto-standby. The enhanced volumetric controls make it easier to produce and repeat a consistently good quality espresso.
Quality Build with Professional Materials
- 12-Month Warranty: we guarantee all products against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for twelve months of domestic use from the date of purchase. (purchased from 2020).
- 5- Year Warranty: we guarantee all thermoblock boilers and groups against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for 5-years of domestic use from the purchase date. (purchased from 2020).
- The Dream espresso machine’s body is manufactured in aluminum. After preliminary polishing, the machine is treated with a high-quality varnish for a lasting finish and vibrant colors.
- 58mm professional portafilter features a real walnut wood handle with an ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing design to complement any home kitchen.
Powerful Steam and Clean Hot Water
- The new aluminum & stainless steel thermoblock group guarantees continuous, unlimited steam with constant pressure. The new thermoblock provides enhanced stability and minimal energy consumption.
- Limescale will not build up in the stainless steel thermoblock circuits leading to a longer-lasting machine.
- Freshwater is drawn for every espresso shot to ensure the best quality every time.
- 100% food-safe AISI 316 stainless steel water circuit = no metal migration in water.
Professional Baskets and Compliments
- Each Dream PID includes 5 professional baskets (2 traditional, 2 pressurized, and 1 monodose ESE). 1 stainless steel tamper. 1 blank basket for backflushing. 1 walnut wood portafilter handle.
About The Brand
We think of Ascaso as that high-quality brand that makes retro-inspired espresso machines in fun colors to compliment your kitchen and glorious professional machines for bars and cafés. Based out of Barcelona Spain, Ascaso was born from a man who spent the first 10 years of his career manufacturing spare parts for espresso machines so it was only natural that he borrowed this deep knowledge of the working components to make espresso machines. All Ascaso equipment is handcrafted with special attention to detail using high-quality materials. The final product is thoroughly tested for quality assurance passing a 25 point inspection: that's passion for making good espresso. Your morning routine just got more reliable and a bit more cooler.