Details Product Specs
The Barista T Plus was designed realizing that the planet needs a longer-lasting, high-quality espresso machine that is also sustainable, energy-efficient, easy to use, and ergonomic for the barista. We realize the importance of good ingredients and water is a big one when it comes to delicious coffee. The Barista T Plus has many great features but T Technology© stands out to us for its ability to deliver great thermal stability with a high level of energy efficiency and clean, fresh water in every cup of coffee. Also available in a 2 Group configuration and for smaller spaces try the Baby T Plus.
Barista T Plus Features
This gorgeous automatic espresso machine can pull consistent shots all day long. It has an 8-liter boiler capacity and was designed to be energy efficient with a 50% average savings compared to traditional machines. Perfect for high-volume cafés, specialty coffee, and anyone looking for a sustainable commercial espresso machine.
- Multi-Group technology (on-off by group): professional thermodynamic groups.
- Independent steam boiler made of stainless steel AISI 316: sturdy with a large capacity.
- External PID control: for each group and steam boiler.
- External timer and digital display for each group: multiple functions and total control.
- Thermal lagging on steam boiler and groups, thermal stability, and dynamic heating for coffee groups.
- Powerful 10mm steamer that features cool touch to help prevent burning, made of stainless steel with an anti-limescale tube for longevity.
- High-performance volumetric pump with consistent pressure after prolonged and simultaneous use.
- High-precision filters in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Active cup warmer.
- 24-month warranty, 5-year warranty on all thermoblock boilers.
About The Brand
We think of Ascaso as that high-quality brand that makes retro-inspired espresso machines in fun colors to compliment your kitchen and glorious professional machines for bars and cafés. Based out of Barcelona Spain, Ascaso was born from a man who spent the first 10 years of his career manufacturing spare parts for espresso machines so it was only natural that he borrowed this deep knowledge of the working components to make espresso machines. All Ascaso equipment is handcrafted with special attention to detail using high-quality materials. The final product is thoroughly tested for quality assurance passing a 25 point inspection: that's passion for making good espresso. Your morning routine just got more reliable and a bit more cooler.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.