Kit for modifying the Baby T to have the water drain system hard plumbed.
- Drain collector.
- New tray with a hole to allow drain.
- Taller feet (and adhesive rubber pads) to allow drain tube to be placed under the machine.
- Necessary screws and brackets to assemble the new collector.
- Drain tube and clamp
It’s a simple operation. Steps would be as follows:
- Remove tray and keep it, regular one won’t be used for the drain system.
- Remove feet and install new ones (after affixing the rubber sticky pads on the bottom). No tool needed. Just remove the old feet and thread on the new ones.
- Remove metal plate I.5423.
- Install drain tube on the drain collector (clamp required).
- Install drain collector on cut out in the base (which was closed by I.5423).
- Install drain collector supports and fix with screws.
- Place new tray.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.