These are new a design for Nuova Simonelli equipment only. It comes as a kit for retro-fitting most all (commercial) models new and old, but does not come with the anti-vacuum valve. NOT SUITABLE FOR THE PREMIER MAXI; the Premier Maxi was revised to use the smaller, 1/4" safety valve.
- 1 x 3/8" Male British Standard Pipe certified safety valve -1.8 bar, -20/+200°C
- 1 x Plastic safety valve cover
- 1 x Brass safety valve cover washer
- 1 x Nickel plated 3/8" F x 1/4" F BSP reducer fitting
- 1 x Nickel plated 3/8" M x 3/8" F x 3/8" F BSP Tee fitting
- 1 x Nickel plated 3/8" F x 3/8" M x 3/8" F BSP Tee fitting
- 1 x Nickel plated 3/8" F x 3/8" M BSP 90° fitting
- 1 x Brass 3/8" fixing nut
It will be tempting to use plumbers (PTFE) tape, and feel free to, but tightening these fittings together as tight as you can get them with a couple of wrenches should be sufficient: the heat from the steam will expand the fittings and any small leaks that appear (however unlikely) will fade away.
The valve alone is part number S_348.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.