A genuine Flojet bottled water system is ideal where portability is key.
Pump recipe-quality water from commercial bottles to ensure better-tasting hot and cold beverages. The new 5000 Series Bottled Water System is designed to work with coffee/tea makers, refrigerator ice and water dispensers, espresso carts and portable sinks or any use requiring portable potable water.The 5000 Series Bottled Water System is also designed for convenience.The pump automatically shuts off when the water source is depleted and restarts when water is restored. Its compact size supports easy mounting.
Model No.: BW5000 Series
- Illuminated On/Off Switch Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard to reach places
- Long Life Motor Ensures years of reliable operation.
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump Provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
- Quick Disconnect Ports Allows for easy wand replacement in seconds.
- Quiet Operation Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimize noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
While 1/4" tubing is provided, we recommend using a larger volume size of tubing, such as our 3/8" tubing with an adapter. The factory specification sheet is available here and the installation and service guide is here.
We guarantee a full refund or replacement of all defective products at no additional cost to you. Most electrical items have specified limited warranties. If an electrical device fails to function due to manufacturers defect, Espresso Parts will repair or replace the device (TBD).*Important Note: All Special Order Items, Equipment, Electrical Items (scales), Pump Heads, Solenoids, Custom Work and Books are NOT eligible for return. All sales are final on this merchandise. Learn more on our return policy page.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.