The new Barista Basics shot glass has been designed with a 1 oz indicator line and a 1.5 oz indicator line.
This shot glass has a 2 oz capacity to the top. The squared shape allows the barista to seamlessly line up two shot glasses side by side for measuring espresso extraction from double portafilter spouts.
The opening is 1-5/8" wide inside straight across, but 2" across inside diagonally and 2 and 7/16 inches tall.
Wholesale and Custom Branding Available
- Screen Printing Requirements: Set-up fee: $60
- Screen printing price per item: $1.28
- Shipping price will be determined in a quote
- Minimum order quantity to avoid additional fees: 108 items
- Screen printing price includes printing a single color on only one side of the item. For additional colors and graphics support, we will provide a custom quote. At this time we are unable to print inside items except for coffee sample trays.
- Wholesale and volume discount prices are available on all of our cup collections.
- Your supplied artwork must be of professional grade.
- For bitmap images (JPG/TIFF/BMP, Photoshop, Corel PaintShop Pro), the resolution should be at least 300 dpi or 600 by 600 pixels in size for a 2" by 2" image.
- We prefer vector files (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw) files to prevent quality loss. Artwork corrections may include additional fees. Different items & logo size changes may initiate an additional charge.
|Size||Short (10 cm)|