Barista Basics 4oz / 110ml Lined Measuring Glass
Bulk Buys? You Bet.
Looking to stock up on this product? Request a quote for large wholesale orders.
This product usually ships same day.
Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
Excellent 4-ounce measuring glass brandishing the Barista Basics logo. This high quality thick walled clear glass features both ounce and milliliter measurement markings in a new scientific "beaker style" design. Measurements are 10ml -110ml in increments of 10ml, and 0.5oz to 3.5oz in 0.5oz increments. 3 1/8 in. tall. Ideal for professional drink building. Excellent bar measuring glass.
Wholesale and Custom Branding Available
- Screen Printing Requirements: Set-up fee: $60
- Screen printing price per item: $1.28
- Shipping price will be determined in a quote
- Minimum order quantity to avoid additional fees: 108 items
- Screen printing price includes printing a single color on only one side of the item. For additional colors and graphics support, we will provide a custom quote. At this time we are unable to print inside items except for coffee sample trays.
- Wholesale and volume discount prices are available on all of our cup collections.
- Your supplied artwork must be of professional grade.
- For bitmap images (JPG/TIFF/BMP, Photoshop, Corel PaintShop Pro), the resolution should be at least 300 dpi or 600 by 600 pixels in size for a 2" by 2" image.
- We prefer vector files (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw) files to prevent quality loss. Artwork corrections may include additional fees. Different items & logo size changes may initiate an additional charge.
|Size||Short (10 cm)|
The shot glass is as advertised
The best dang measuring shot glass there is!
This is a super measuring glass!
As a newbie to the home espresso universe I was looking for things to help me fine tune my espresso. This glass fits the bill perfectly to measure 2 oz of espresso in 25 seconds. Nice clear markings and small enough to fit under my standard Rancilio Silvia portafilter. Could be a little wider at the top but it still works great to capture the espresso with just one glass.
Super stylish measuring device. Bought a few and they really come in handy when setting up and making espresso. Heavy enough to hold accessories without tipping over. So many uses I need to order more. Works with whiskey too. Double duty!
Thick so I won't burn myself or break them. Huge. Can pull a double shot into one. Skull and crossbones logo mirrors how I feel about my coffee. If I could change anything I would make the 1 oz, 1.5 oz and 2 oz measuring lines stand out from the others. Hey but a good pull just hits the top of the crossbones.
These shot glasses are great, we use them in all our shops.
This is a nice, heavy duty shot glass I use w/my home machine. Thick glass, so holds heat well (if you fill w/hot water to arm it up before pulling shot); I often use as a to-go shot, since it's got enough head room not to spill. The calibrations on the shot glass help you figure out if you're pulling a full 2 oz from a double dose. I'm a sucker for the Espresso Parts skull and cross-tools logo, cool in red.
For me this is a good size measuring glass for larger shots and other tasks around the kitchen.
Very good measuring glass, perfect to calibrate my machine and the grinder
This measuring glass is thick and easily fits under my portafilter. After my prior one broke, I was just eye-balling my shots at home. It was nice to find a reasonably priced measuring shot glass that indicates where the 2oz line is.
I run a coffee bar in Brooklyn and use these glasses exclusively for pulling shots. It's easy to see the measure of the pour and they take a pounding, but I go through them pretty fast I have to keep a few on hand for when a barista invariably breaks them. Sometimes they crack on their own, but very rarely.
I love this little guy. It makes it super easy when using spouts when pulling shots.