OXO Brew 8 Cup Coffee Maker
The OXO Brew 8-Cup Coffee Maker ensures a certified gold-standard cup every time. Our BetterBrew™ precision brewing controls the water temperature and brewing time to meet the Specialty Coffee Association’s (SCA) Golden Cup standard—whether you’re making a full carafe or just a cup. The Rainmaker™ shower head distributes water evenly over coffee grounds for maximum flavor extraction. The fuss-free carafe features a brew-through, pour-through lid that means you don’t have to open the carafe before pouring. The carafe’s double-walled, vacuum-insulated design keeps your coffee hot, and the no-drip valve even lets you sneak a cup without interrupting the brewing process. The sleek, stainless steel Coffee Maker has a space-efficient design that fits under cabinets. Easily run the convenient cleaning mode to keep the machine in tip-top shape. No need to brew for a crowd every time: The Coffee Maker comes with an optional single-serve accessory. Add a filter to the accessory and then place it in the large basket to improve flavor extraction when brewing a single cup. Flip the well cover to elevate shorter mugs or remove it to make space for tall travel mugs.
- Brews gold-standard coffee whether you’re making one cup or a full pot
- BetterBrew™ precision controls temperature and brew cycles to meet an SCA-certified cup of coffee
- Single-serve capability with optional brew basket insert to optimize flavor
- Rainmaker™ shower head evenly distributes water over grounds
- Double-wall, vacuum-insulated thermal carafe with brew-through, pour-through carafe lid
- Removable well cover elevates short mugs or makes room for tall mugs
- Features convenient cleaning mode
- Sized to fit under cabinets
Clean exterior regularly with a damp cloth and wipe dry. Hand wash carafe and lid with mild detergent after use. Rinse clean. Removable parts are all top-rack dishwasher safe (brew basket, single serve brew basket, coffee scoop, well cover, and Rainmaker). Descale coffee maker regularly.