Having the right tools can make or break a Barista. High-quality drinks are the direct result of having the right tools at hand. The right size steaming or frothing pitcher, or frothing jug, the right tamper that is easily accessible, and even the quality of the steel used in the pitcher can make a huge difference in the outcome of the drink. Espresso Parts has drawn on their many years of industry experience to design and manufacture their own line of high-quality pitchers and tampers. Espresso Parts understands that the right equipment will help your organization serve the best tasting, highest quality drinks that keep your customers returning.
Items 1-15 of 55
- Espresso Parts, NSF Approved, Bar and Cafe Rinser- Size 7" x 15"
- Espresso Parts, NSF Approved, Countertop Bar and Cafe Rinser - Size 6" x 10"
- Rinser Spray Assembly with Star and Side Sprayer
- Pitcher Rinser Install Kit for Counter Top and In-Counter Installation
- Barista Basics Knockbox (6" Round)
- Barista Basics Knockbox (6" x 10" x 5")
EPKB6105Special Price $41.25 Regular Price $55.00
- Espresso Parts' Espresso Machine Cleaning Kit Deluxe
- Barista Basics Knockbox Open Bottom (6" Round)
EPKB6ROPENSpecial Price $37.50 Regular Price $50.00
- Barista Basics Knockbox (6" x 6" x 5")
- Barista Basics Knockbox Open Bottom (6" x 10" x 5")
EPKB6105BSpecial Price $33.75 Regular Price $45.00