Glass Rinser for Kitchen Sinks, 4" Round Stainless Steel Pan with Detached Wobble Plate Activation
RINSER, Glass Rinser for Kitchen Sinks, 4" Round with Wobble Plate Activation
Made with Stainless Steel and built to last! With the RINSER, any vessel with a diameter from 1 to 3.6 inches can now be rinsed in seconds. In most homes, restaurants, coffee shops, and cafes, the rinsing of wine glasses, baby bottles, travel cups, pitchers, and cups is a task that is repeated many times a day. We have developed the rinser to save you time and money, making the rinse process an effortless task.
The sleek, low-profile design coordinates with any faucet and it can be easily installed in an empty countertop hole, such as those used for soap dispensers and sink sprayers.
Backed by the Espresso Parts guarantee and 365-day return policy, the RINSER will last in the rough and tumble environment found in the food industry.
- Simple DIY replacement for a standard kitchen sink sprayer, soap dispenser, or sink hole cover.
- The minimum drinkware opening size is 1 in. in diameter and the maximum drinkware opening size is 3.6 in. in diameter
- Can be connected to either the hot or the cold water supply line
- Compliments most brand kitchen faucets
- Installs in a standard kitchen countertop or kitchen sink hole.
- Easy installation with the included 42 in. supply line and adapter tee for connecting to ⅜” compression water supply valve.
- Installation: Must have at least 2 inches of space surrounding the installation hole and no more than 2.25 inches from the center of the hole to the sink's edge - ensuring water flow goes into the sink instead of pooling onto your countertop
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST HAVING PRODUCT IN-HAND PRIOR TO CUTTING COUNTERTOPS.
ESPRESSO PARTS IS NOT LIABLE FOR MISCALCULATED OR MIS-CUT COUNTERTOPS. NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION OR HAVE QUESTIONS, CHECK OUT THIS HANDY RINSER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION.
4" Pan / 3.6" Activation Plate
Do-it-yourself, installs in a typical sink flange accessory hole or you can drill your own. Must have at least 2 inches of space surrounding the installation hole and no more than 2.25 inches from the center of the hole to the sink's edge - ensuring water flow goes into the sink instead of pooling onto your countertop
Cold or Hot
18-8 Stainless Steel Pan and Sprayer / ABS Plastic Activation Plate / NBR Rubber Gaskets
Detached activation plate designed for simple angle changes during the rinse process, quick clean up, and enhanced durability