Coffee Mug - Black Exterior & White Interior Diner Mug
- Buy 36 for $4.89 each and save 15%
This is probably the heaviest mug you've ever seen. In fact, they weigh a substantial 17 oz empty! This diner coffee mug is a high-quality porcelain mug that has been manufactured to our exact specifications by one of the best porcelain manufacturers in the world. Espresso Parts has taken great efforts to ensure that these cups meet the quality, durability and aesthetic demands of cafes, coffee houses, and espresso bars. These porcelain diner mugs are Microwave Safe The finish on these diner mugs is amazing and surpasses anything we ever imported from Europe. Espresso Parts is pleased to offer you these awesome cups, which will last in the rough and tumble environments found in diners, cafes and espresso bars. Be assured that we wouldn't put our Espresso Parts name on them if they were not the best option available. The quality of these diner mugs won't disappoint. Great for commercial or home use.
- On average, these mugs hold 10 volumetric oz (305ml) when filled to the brim. (3-5% variance can be expected).
- This mug is designed for an 8 to 10 oz beverage
- These porcelain diner mugs are Microwave Safe
Wholesale and Custom Branding Available
Screen Printing Requirements:
- Set-up fee: $60*
- Screen printing price per item: $1.28
- Shipping price will be determined in a quote
- Minimum order quantity to avoid additional fees: 108 items
- Screen printing price includes printing a single color on only one side of the item. For additional colors and graphics support, we will provide a custom quote. At this time we are unable to print inside items except for coffee sample trays.
- Gold and silver printing is available and may have an additional charge. Please contact Customer Service for a quote.
- Wholesale and volume discount prices are available on all of our cup collections.
- Your supplied artwork must be of professional grade.
For bitmap images (JPG/TIFF/BMP, Photoshop, Corel PaintShop Pro), resolution should be at least 300 dpi or 600 by 600 pixels in size for a 2" by 2" image.
We prefer vector files (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw) files to prevent quality loss. Art work corrections may include additional fees.
* Different items & logo size changes may initiate an additional charge.