8oz Latte Cups W/ Saucers Brown And White Cafe Style - Set Of 6
- Buy 6 for $51.00 each and save 15%
A set of 6 of our Cafe Style Latte Cups, which have a 8 oz (252 ml) serving size.
EP SL7 Latte Cup Specs:
- On average, this cup holds 8 volumetric oz. (252 ml) when filled to the brim
- This cup is designed for a 7 to 8 oz beverage
- Height: 2.62" / 66.56 mm
- Diameter: 4.22" / 107.18 mm
- This product meets the standards for the WBrC (World Brewers Cup) and WLAC (World Latte Art Championship)
- Microwave Safe
Download detailed specs on the EP_SL7 Latté Cup Series.
These Espresso Parts latte cups and saucers are made from the highest quality porcelain, more dense and durable then traditional ceramic and stoneware. What that means to you is that these beautiful cups and saucers can stand up to all the abuse your kitchen staff and customers dish out. The high-quality finish resists stains and cracks. Year after year these latte cups and saucers are going to be able to serve your customers.
Wholesale and Custom Branding Available
Screen Printing Requirements:
- Set-up fee: $60*
- Screen printing price per item: $1.28
- Shipping price will be determined in a quote
- Minimum order quantity to avoid additional fees: 108 items
- Screen printing price includes printing a single color on only one side of the item. For additional colors and graphics support, we will provide a custom quote. At this time we are unable to print inside items except for coffee sample trays.
- Gold and silver printing is available and may have an additional charge. Please contact Customer Service for a quote.
- Wholesale and volume discount prices are available on all of our cup collections.
- Your supplied artwork must be of professional grade.
For bitmap images (JPG/TIFF/BMP, Photoshop, Corel PaintShop Pro), resolution should be at least 300 dpi or 600 by 600 pixels in size for a 2" by 2" image.
We prefer vector files (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw) files to prevent quality loss. Art work corrections may include additional fees.
* Different items & logo size changes may initiate an additional charge.