5oz Cappuccino Cup w/ Saucer Brown and White Tulip Shape - Set of 6
- Buy 6 for $44.20 each and save 15%
A set of 6 of our Tulip Style Cappuccino (also known as Flat White) Cups, which have a 5.5 oz (166 ml) serving size.
The rich coffee brown finish on the outside of these cappuccino cups in contrast to the creamy white inside is, in a word, stunning. These cups will be a beautiful addition to your cafe ware. Aesthetically pleasing, yes, but these cups are much more! The quality and durability surpass anything we ever imported from Europe. Espresso Parts is pleased to offer you these awesome cappuccino cups and saucers, which will last in the rough and tumble environments found in cafes and espresso bars. Be assured that we wouldn't put our name on them if they were not the best option available. The quality of these cafe cups and saucers won't disappoint. Great for commercial or home use.
EP TC5 Cappuccino Cup Specs:
- On average, this cup holds 5.5 volumetric oz. (166 ml) when filled to the brim
- This cup is designed for a 5 to 6 oz beverage
- This product meets the standards for the WBC (World Barista Competition)
- Microwave Safe
Wholesale and Custom Branding Available
Screen Printing Requirements:
- Set-up fee: $60*
- Screen printing price per item: $1.28
- Shipping price will be determined in a quote
- Minimum order quantity to avoid additional fees: 108 items
- Screen printing price includes printing a single color on only one side of the item. For additional colors and graphics support, we will provide a custom quote. At this time we are unable to print inside items except for coffee sample trays.
- Gold and silver printing is available and may have an additional charge. Please contact Customer Service for a quote.
- Wholesale and volume discount prices are available on all of our cup collections.
- Your supplied artwork must be of professional grade.
For bitmap images (JPG/TIFF/BMP, Photoshop, Corel PaintShop Pro), resolution should be at least 300 dpi or 600 by 600 pixels in size for a 2" by 2" image.
We prefer vector files (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw) files to prevent quality loss. Art work corrections may include additional fees.
* Different items & logo size changes may initiate an additional charge.